A logo is the very first impression people get of your company.
A logo needs longevity.
A logo needs to be original.
A logo should look professional.
A logo should reflect the time and thought gone in to designing it.
A logo is the starting point of your whole corporate image.
Our Designers process of a professional logo consists of:
- The Design Brief: They conduct a questionnaire or interview with the client.
- Research: They conduct research focused on the industry itself, on its history, and on its competitors.
- Reference: They conduct research into logo designs that have been successful and current styles and trends that are related to the design brief.
- Sketching & Conceptualizing: They develop the logo design concept(s) around the brief and research. They use creativity and know how to design a logo.
- Reflection: They take breaks throughout their design process. This lets their ideas mature and lets them get renewed enthusiasm and receive feedback.
- Presentation: They then choose whether to present only a select few logos to the client or a whole collection.
- Celebration: They then drink wine or eat chocolate or sleep or start on next logo design. Or a combination.